Sunday, May 1, 2011

POP!

Ok, so my baby belly popped out a while ago.  But I still got strange stares from strangers...trying to figure out if I was awkwardly fat, or if I was pregnant. Now you'd really have to be a dummy not to know I'm great with child, right?

Other things are popping too. We have some pretty tulips in our front garden that finally showed their petals this week! Even with all the Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde weather we've been having.

Also--did you know you can make your own microwave popcorn? Well, I haven't tried it yet.  But I think I might.

One last thing...my friend JME posted about builders, maintainers and wreckers. I've been thinking about it all weekend.  She says:
In this world, there are builders, maintainers and wreckers. Builders are those people who make you feel like you’re worth a million bucks – and they mean it! They’re not only complimentative, but they act like they like being around you and enjoy your company. Maintainers are those who don’t tare down but don’t really build up. People that are just, kinda, there.
Wreckers find subtle (and sometimes not so subtle) ways to tare down. After spending time with a wrecker, you may get in your car and think, “wow, I am really stupid,” or “wait, now WHY do people like me?”.
 I think you all should pop over there and read the rest of her down to earth wisdom!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Look how cute you are! You definitely look pregnant (not fat) and cute as can be. Hope I get to see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so cute!! Hooray for you :) That is an interesting post idea, I'll hope over there and check it out, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess that popcorn wouldn't work in the steam oven. You are very cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all of the POPPIN' that's going around here right now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're belly button popped? Mine hasnt yet and prolly won't, I don't think it did with Logan. Thanks for linking to my blog - I was totally venting! Can't wait to see you guys Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Or maybe you're just stuffing your shirt with a pillow? A pillow would be much easier to remove.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable! Glad you posted a belly pic, I just love those!

    ReplyDelete