Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thank you for asking.

Question: Candace, are you excited for tax season to be over soon?
Answer: YES!! I can't wait for more of this:


Q: What will you name your child??
A: We have always loved the names William and Lucy...and when we moved into The Village and met these two folks (Bill and Lucy), we knew we were meant to be friends.  When most people ask the gender of a child they usually say, "are you having a boy or a girl?" Well, when they asked us our baby's gender it was: "Is it a Bill or a Lucy?" We don't know what we're naming our child. But there's at least two or three votes out there for Lucy. And everyone knows voting is the absolute best way to name a child.



Q:Have you been making anything delicious in the kitchen lately?
A: Why yes, yes I have! Conference Sunday brought this lovely pizza along with it. And I made myself another one tonight because of the miracle of Artisan Bread in Five Minutes a Day.



Q: Is this your sister?
A: No. This is my cousin cheesin' it up for the camera because she just got engaged. She also has the red hair I've always wanted. Thanks for reminding me.

1 comment:

  1. What a darling post! I love everything about it. Cute Candace with red highlights, tax season is almost over, YEA!

    ReplyDelete