Friday, March 25, 2011

Update: Veggie Heaven in 2011

Despite my lack of posting my daily pictures, I actually have been following through with my veggie heaven in 2011 goal! I've missed 4 days...but out of however many days that have gone by, that's still pretty good.
Thanks to my wonderful iPhone camera, here are a few of my favorites:
poppyseed dressing over mandarin oranges, peppitas,  dried cranberries and spring greens

Green Smoothie!! Plain yogurt, orange juice, frozen strawberries and spinach. (thank you VitaMix)

this is amazing yogurt ranch dressing over red leaf lettuce, cheese and black beans.

this is the first salad of the year!! The garlic stuffed green olives and fresh lemon juice made this salad yummy!

Avacado: probably my favorite salad topper, and some delicious bean salsa from Harmons. 

The DoDo's house salad. forever and always my favorite. I think I've had 3 of these so far!!


I won't feel bad if you don't watch the whole slideshow.  I kinda posted it more for my own sake than anyone else's.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
This free photo slideshow created with Smilebox

2 comments:

  1. Quite the slide show! I loved the variety of your salads, from little to big they all looked delicious and on such interesting dishes and table tops :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AMAZING CANDACE! It is so fun to see them all together. Great job!

    ReplyDelete