Sunday, January 31, 2010

February Past

When I was in the 4th grade I wrote a poem called February Grump...I can't remember how it went but I know it involved an old man being upset about Valentine's Day. To prevent myself from turning into a February grump, I decided to look back on what February brought me last year...and I don't know February 2010, you have a lot to live up to...

baby Sarah Grace

baked oatmeal

crocheting hats like crazy


Ebay money and a roomier closet


making some sweet earrings (too bad that didn't last too long...)

8 comments:

  1. I love your hats and earrings! You are so talented to not only write poems about February grumps but to make handmade items also! Wow, I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like those hats. Too bad we Mabeys have such big heads (and that it would be inappropriate for an adult to wear a baby's cap).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had no idea that you were so creative with making things, that is so awesome. I will check out the website on the earrings and hats, that is amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ummmm WHEN were you going to tell me you have an etsy shop!? LOVE those earrings!

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, I actually haven't done much with my etsy shop...it was sort of a bust...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the hats and earrings too! I was disappointed to see that your etsy shop wasn't running.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Uhm, so I share everyone else's sentiments. Seriously, you should get that shop up and running because the hats and earrings are REALLY cute. You should sell photography too. I don't think it is fair one person got so much talent :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my gosh!!!! The hats are soooooo cute!!! I wish I could do that!!! You are so wonderful girl!!

    ReplyDelete