Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Our baby girl is two months old!! But sometimes I feel like I'm caring for a teenager. 

 












She's constantly hungry. She stays up til all hours of the night and hates waking up early. She sleeps through church. She hardly ever does what I tell her to. She's pretty whiny and thinks the world revolves around her. I really wish she would just tell me what is bothering her instead of making me guess all the time. Her room is a huge mess. She likes her hair to be all crazy. She never takes blame for the messes she makes and always plays the innocent card. She likes to go around with half her clothes off! She would spend hours in the tub if I'd let her. She'd much rather be hanging out with friends than doing anything else. Every guy falls in love with her. And she can get anything she wants with her smile and a little shmoozing. Oh Rosie, just stop growing up so fast!!


8 comments:

  1. ha ha! this is hilarious! She is darling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! So true! She's such a cutie! And P.S.- You can totally do cloth! It's not scary at all... maybe trial a few and see how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still want to eat her up every time I see her.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the teenager anology. We'll have to pull this out in 14 years and compare notes . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I loved this! Why have I not met her yet? Just think in 20 years you'll have a daughter just like Rebekah - she was just like this as a baby!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh we just love that little face! We had to look at your blog again because we can't get enough of her!

    ReplyDelete