Monday, September 6, 2010

Sun Valley

While C1 works long nights and weekends, I go on vacation.
Might as well be missing him away from home, right?

So this past weekend I went to Sun Valley

with Christian's parents (Roge-Dawg and Laurie)
and little sister. Hi Annie.
Sun Valley reminded me of a setting for a Hans Christian Anderson story. Rainbows, ducks, street musicians, mountain air...
Oh, and we ate some delicious food! Sweet potato fries, delicious pasta,
wraps and berry crisp among the hardest to forget!

This is the 5th Rainbow I've seen in the past month! Now, where's the pot of gold?

Bear Lake Blue--always photo worthy.

Roge-Dawg's favorite of the car show.

There were no ugly ducklings!

Annie took this pic! Isn't that the sweetest birdie ever?


I've been wanting to take a photo of a horse since June!
I'm sure due to my continuous reading and looking at her cook book.

OK, she really is taller than me, but not THAT much taller!
When I met Annie, I think she came up to my waist...

Can't wait to go back! Maybe next time with my CPA.

1 comment:

  1. What a great trip you had! Love the pictures and the people in them :)

    ReplyDelete