Monday, September 13, 2010

I confess...

these boots are causing some serious tenth-commandment-breaking. (the tenth does talk about coveting, right?). I first saw them in Jackson Hole (oh, which I need to post about still...) in June. I've really been trying to forget about them ever since.
I had convinced myself that I wasn't going to get these boots this fall...even though boot season is most-definitely upon us. But then, as I was innocently filling up my gas tank...this girl had to be hanging her feet out the window...Go ahead...just rub it in my face that I don't have some broken-in red cowboy boots. i mean, really--if she'd only known the pain I was going through. And if only I'd been thinking...I could have gone over and bargained them right off her feet...instead, I was just barely able to snap a shot before she and her little doggie friend drove away.

P.S.
If anyone sees these at at thrift store...oh, please let me know!! They are Ariat, heritage red, luster, size 7.5...the cheapest I've been able to find them on ebay is close to $100, and I actually think I'd like them better if they were a bit worn around the edges...

4 comments:

  1. Oooh, those are cute... now I want some, thanks a lot! P.S. the house across the street from us is for sale, I think you should buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've always looked so cute in cowboy boots. Red would look especially nice on you. Isn't it your quarter birthday coming right up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Shoulda bought 'em at that rad boots store in WY.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those boots really do have your name written all over them! I will keep my eyes open around here and snatch a good pair if I find one that meets your qualifications! You are too cute.

    ReplyDelete