Tuesday, March 9, 2010

When Life Gives you Lemons...

(and other deliciously dangerous stuff)...
make lemon bars (Aunt Donna's to be precise).

And when Life gives you lemon bars with burn bottoms...you still take them to the party because people will eat them anyway. And, then you take the left overs into the office because even burnt-bottomed lemon bars are too hard for some people to resist...and some poeple would eat the entire dozen or more that were left...Now really, tell me, is there any other dessert so delicious you can enjoy them burnt??

9 comments:

  1. I think those look delicious. I love lemon bars. I'll have to get the recipe from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Aunt Donna's lemon bars are the best treat ever! Sorry about the burnt bottoms . . . I guess they weren't too blackened or they wouldn't have disapeared so quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmmm... they look delightful. Even if they are a little brown on the bottom. :) It's like a little piece of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I made lemon squares this week too!! :) Yep, sure didn't last long...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to get the recipe.. I am obsessed with lemon and eat lemon yogurt every morning for breakfast. Sorry I have been late coming out to run. I have been going out at 6:40 and running until 7:15...John is leaving a bit later...once Tanner is feeling better..I will try to get out earlier.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lemon bars are so good even if they are burned! Jeff loves these so I would love the recipe!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Now I feel that I MUST have a lemon bar. Maybe we should have them for family dinner on Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those are Ben's favorite. Mmmm.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just made some of my own...I couldn't wait!

    ReplyDelete