Monday, February 2, 2009

I thought this was totally worthy.

As posted on my happy little life

"i just imagine myself being a new mother, bringing home my baby in a newspaper, having nothing to diaper or swaddle her in and i get tears in my eyes. then i imagine being able to wash and wrap my baby and cradle her close and keep her warm and it makes me really want to do something, even if it's a small, humble effort."

She just turned 31, and she's decided to give 31 receiving kits to the LDS humanatian center this year so that 31 babies can have a happier birth day. Isn't that cool? She calls it Project 31. If anyone is interested in helping...check it out here

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing that, I love hearing about people wanting to do selfless acts of kindness, especially when it envolves children. Love ya, Corie

    ReplyDelete
  2. What about the boy babies? just kidding that is really cute. I love hearing things like that

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this idea! I want to help her make her goal! I'm not so sure about making the diapers, but a quilt I'm good for. Thanks for passing this along. I need to think about doing something like this for my very large number birthday coming . . .

    ReplyDelete